Vegeta7Senpai

ark Genenis = less folk on atlas

how Many of us will be on Genenis and trying to keep crew alive and render our bases.... I love to see new ship types come out...  but might be a huge drop in player base in folks.... most my tribe mates feel atlas is boring and have quit or gone back to ark... like grind on ark is what they miss and feel atlas little too easy?

There are a number of people playing or used to play that never played ARK or don't want to play ARK.  I think the players are dropping because the devs announced a long time ago that nothing new was coming for a long time.  See the phases announcement - Phase 1 bring on xbox, phase 2 performance and bug work...it'll be spring before we see any new features probably.  The latest communications have focused on two things - telling us nothing new is coming, and the charity work they did (which is nice, but meaningless game-wise)   Aside from that, they haven't said much of anything to anyone for a very long time.  The game feels dead.

Now add the Atlas map + ships to Ark.. That would be amazing. Almost like it was meant to be 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1