Juniperty

Any plans for kibble for tamed animals

Hello, I just started to play Atlas. Does anyone know if there are any plans for a kibble chart for tamed animals? I would like to make kibble and leave it in the feeding trough. The food decays quickly right now. For the crew I can make recipes and the decay is 1 day for the 1st item in the stack. But I can't do this for my animals. Thanks!

this isnt ark , and i along with many others want the focus to shift towards human like npc doing the farming and fighting not tames,so kibble wont be needed 

p.s  celery is a favorite last ages in troughs

Edited by UDO

14 hours ago, Juniperty said:

Hello, I just started to play Atlas. Does anyone know if there are any plans for a kibble chart for tamed animals? I would like to make kibble and leave it in the feeding trough. The food decays quickly right now. For the crew I can make recipes and the decay is 1 day for the 1st item in the stack. But I can't do this for my animals. Thanks!

I like to see a better method for bolas like u bola the animal and then when trying to feed it enrages... miss knock out taming on ark...

No kibble please. I'm liking that you only need two or three tames to do most things (of course you can tame way more, but it is not needed).

The taming method feels like an experiment that didn't work out as expected, but no one has the time to change it to something better :classic_biggrin: