KrazyCries

Breeding issues in Atlas, some animals will not breed...

Breeding issues in Atlas, some animals will not breed...
It's weird on our server, we can't get wolves, elephants, rhinos to breed at all, not even a symbol above their heads telling us if it's too cold or hot, and no "wrong biome notification", they just wont breed at all, however horses and bears will breed...Also I noticed today that on horses it will say on the pop up box when you get close to them, "enable wandering to breed" but on the elephants and wolves,  it does not say that but we can enable to wander in the wheel but nothing happens they just move around each other, also I noticed today that more than just elephants and wolves do not have "enable wandering to mate" in the pop up box when you get close to them.. Is there any help anyone can offer please?  Also this is on PC and the server is hosted on my friends personal server he has in his home.  Also I just spawned in two elephants on the server, and they will breed, but not some of our tamed creatures.  UPDATE:  as I was looking around at the creatures that can be bred and the ones that cannot, I noticed its either taming as neutered or spayed or spawning in that way, the ones that can be bred can be neutered or spayed, the ones that cannot be bred have no option to spay or neuter, I tried taming a creature and there is no option for spay or neuter same on all my broken breeding tames.
Edited by KrazyCries

Out of curiosity, can you post the server settings?

And the game version. It should show up when you log in on the main menu.