Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

UI in centre of screen? sick joke?

Signed in to xbox atlas today to find that someone on the dev team has moved my ui into almost centre of screen, is it april fool already? Now my tool bar is stuck across my players butt and the health etc is so near the play area I can't actually read it. If you don't wan't xboxers buying your game then by all means carry on the good work eh. Otherwise considering we paid twice the price as pc you could at least try to give us a better gaming experience than this.No fov adjust is one thing but to do that with the ui is seriously wrong. thx

I just wanna add i've played atlas since pc release and then again on xbox release and gone through wipes and glitches, but nothing is as bad as having your character half covered up by the inventory bar, and not being able to change it. I can't believe that other people are ok with it.

How many other people have complained about this issue?  You are the only person I see so far.  Makes me think the issue is with the software on your Xbox.  What have you tried to do to fix it? 

Edited by DocHolliday

Everything, resized the ui in every combination, changed all settings on xbox too. weird thing is it only happened after the last update I got a border show up on the start screen then disappear. The only thing i've managed to do now is have the bar covering most of the lower legs of the character. If they gave us an fov slider I could at least move my character forward and out of the ui. The scaling has always bugged me since the xbox release but now it's ludicrous. Lordkhan yeh I use my controller on my pc version too. But one other thing the xbox has got going for it is the speed of it's updates compared to steam.