Sign in to follow this  
pavc93

Is this legal?

My friends and I are just starting to play in PVE-NA, we have seen these two clans that have buildings all over the island so, just bothering, it's ridiculous. We had to put some soil around but they wouldn't let us do anything.
Captura-de-pantalla-18.png

Captura-de-pantalla-19.png

Captura-de-pantalla-20.png

Captura-de-pantalla-21.png

Captura-de-pantalla-22.png

We built to get water, and look ...

Captura-de-pantalla-23.png

3 hours ago, pavc93 said:

My friends and I are just starting to play in PVE-NA, we have seen these two clans that have buildings all over the island so, just bothering, it's ridiculous. We had to put some soil around but they wouldn't let us do anything.
We built to get water, and look ...

thats a problem as old as the game, dont bother posting about it, it has been said before, and nothing has been done.

Edited by The D Legacy

You know, I play PVE and I've been sailing around lately and saw the same picture all over the places.

Huge... and I mean H U G E bases, covered with like 30-40 giant wood gates, with tons and tons of walls and foundations around, with a lot of buildings, structures etc. And most importantly - with strongest fleet around, like 15-20 Galleons, some Brigantines, and yet more Galleons under construction in like 10 big shipyards around.

And no players at all. Dead, empty monstrous base for just no one. And I wonder - why? Why someone actually need this huge space, why they wasted so many time building it. Why they wanna like 20 Galleons, which doesn't sail anywhere, just staying parked in harbor? I mean I don't judge, everyone plays their own way. I just don't understand some : ))

Same with structures spam. Apparently they wanna be just the only one company in island, but I don't understand it either. When I settle I would love to see some life around, some neighbors with their bases, some vessels departing and approaching, some guys riding their bears by... but I guess there are players that don't. In Russia we call those gloomy kids who don't wanna be a friend with anyone - buka (the closest translate is bugaboo i guess : )

Edited by George Catcher

There's a lot of good island owners out there and lawless islands that you can build on where you don't have to deal with the ignorant spammers.