moozoo

Latest Patch - Glider and NPC's on cargo harnesses

>- Players can no longer gain additional altitude when using a glider

I didn't know this was possible and never did it (that I know of) but couldn't you have made it that you don't accelerate (as much) when dropping altitude?
The turning loopy thing it does now makes it a lot harder to land on a rock pillar i.e. as found on blackwood powerstone island and arena island.
Could you add a parachute like in ark that you can switch to float down after exiting glider mode?

>- Human NPCs can now ride in cargo harnesses and carriages
How exactly do you do this now?
I get the npc near it and there isn't any option. For the carriage, I hop in with the npc on follow and it doesn't enter the carriage.
Besides that I really want them to be able to mount a ballista or swivel turret on a cargo harness.

12 hours ago, moozoo said:

>- Human NPCs can now ride in cargo harnesses and carriages

How exactly do you do this now?
I get the npc near it and there isn't any option. For the carriage, I hop in with the npc on follow and it doesn't enter the carriage.
Besides that I really want them to be able to mount a ballista or swivel turret on a cargo harness.

Seems there is a snap point for a chair on the cargo harness, so it can transport 1 crew member afaict. Doesnt seem tremendously useful, if you can get a number in the carriage it may have it's purpose.

You can mount balista, cannon and Swivel guns on the cargo harness, you just can't put NPC's on them, you used to be able to but it was very unbalanced for ground PvP.

Transporting bawdy anne the strong on a chair on the cargo harness is my purpose.

What's an unbalanced?

20 hours ago, moozoo said:

>- Players can no longer gain additional altitude when using a glider

the funny part is that from the start the glider was one of the few things that were fun in this game, i have lost count how many times they have nerfed it already, i dont understand whats the obssession with destroying what once was a fun item instead of using that time to do something actually positive to the game...

On 12/22/2019 at 2:41 PM, The D Legacy said:

the funny part is that from the start the glider was one of the few things that were fun in this game, i have lost count how many times they have nerfed it already, i dont understand whats the obssession with destroying what once was a fun item instead of using that time to do something actually positive to the game...

Griefers and cry babies happened. 

They balance everything for the mega tribe minority playing on pvp server.
By minority I mean compared to the total sales.
The majority quit once they realize they can't play solo on Official or they go to single player mode.
Same with Ark.

I wish they would add these changes as server config options.

So I could

bLoopyGliderTurningThing=False
bAllowNpcMobileGun=True
bBoostedRewardForSOTD=True
bAODImmunities=False

These alone would boost my quality of game play a lot.

-----Edit----

Add
bUseWildPirateCamps=True
Working for dedicated unofficial servers.

Edited by moozoo
Add something I missed out

6 hours ago, moozoo said:

They balance everything for the mega tribe minority playing on pvp server.
By minority I mean compared to the total sales.
The majority quit once they realize they can't play solo on Official or they go to single player mode.
Same with Ark.

I wish they would add these changes as server config options. 

So I could

bLoopyGliderTurningThing=False
bAllowNpcMobileGun=True
bBoostedRewardForSOTD=True
bAODImmunities=False

These alone would boost my quality of game play a lot.

rather sad indeed, specially considering this game was sold with exploration as a core feature

pvp and pve are separate servers. im not sure why they cant nerf the snot out of pvp server and leave the pve folks alone.

from the start it seems like two separate companies working on two different games. pve folks make some fun stuff then the pvp company nerfs it to death.