Not Happy

You've broken Food.....

Rented Server, Blackwood.

Already have food set to 2x drain, after latest update you don't lose food at any sensible rate.

Anybody else feeling this?

Edit: Just seen 402.6 patch notes. Nitrado still on 402.5.

Edited by Not Happy

Yes I play on Xbox single player. Food and water won’t drain at all. Tried changing settings to no avail,  very frustrating! 

30 minutes ago, Percieval said:

What exactly is frustrating about this? I don’t seem to get it. 

I think he is saying, xbox is on 402.5 patch, the one with the food bug. PC is on 402.6, the patch that fixed this. 

I don't normally keep track of what happens on xbox, but it seems strange they have not gotten the 402.6 patch, and I can see how that would be frustrating.

2 hours ago, Percieval said:

What exactly is frustrating about this? I don’t seem to get it. 

You're vit's still drain thereby meaning you are in a constant state of increasing overeating or no vitamins.

I wouldn’t mind,  in fact I would welcome not having to eat or drink if it wasn’t for the vitamin deficiency. 
Xbox got the 402.6 patch and it fixed it.  If anyone is still having issues make sure you check your settings. The patch reset my food drain to zero. After adjusting it back to normal its working fine. Hope that helps. 

Edited by BessieBlue

Normally digging with the shovel will deplete the stomach enough to eat something without causing damage.

I was punching a training dummy on my ship to get my food to go down so I could eat to get more vitamins. Ultimately the thing that worked the best was to tame a few bears. One of the bears killed me and that reset my vitamins better than anything else I could have done.

Nice when a game has a food mechanic that causes a player to welcome something in the game killing them quickly instead of a lack of vitamins killing them slowly :classic_biggrin: