Bsd Manners

animals dead

first post hope its in right section

right woke this morning to find 52 high lvl animals dead on 3 diffrent regions im so pi@@ed of at the moment 

saying they starved to death even tho they fed everyday and checked on by me 

im a solo player on pve eu not a big company but its like elephants dead 2 rino alive and chickens alive same spot 

every bear apart from 2 that was given to me alive got the full log as proof something as to be done about this 

hrs gone down the drain taming and breeding gone

sorry to bore you just mad at the mo 

thanks jay

6 minutes ago, Bsd Manners said:

first post hope its in right section

right woke this morning to find 52 high lvl animals dead on 3 diffrent regions im so pi@@ed of at the moment 

saying they starved to death even tho they fed everyday and checked on by me 

im a solo player on pve eu not a big company but its like elephants dead 2 rino alive and chickens alive same spot 

every bear apart from 2 that was given to me alive got the full log as proof something as to be done about this 

hrs gone down the drain taming and breeding gone

sorry to bore you just mad at the mo 

thanks jay

I lost about the same too it bs... devs do a rollback!

DFCAB806-14CD-489E-A497-FE3E838AFF38.jpeg

v402.6

- Fixed ships capsizing with cargo harnesses equipped to bears/horses
- Reworked 'Decreased blackjack chance to knock riders off of horses by 50%' fix as it was causing issues with the bola
- Fixed bola not being able to immobilize targets
- Reverted 'Weather and temperature conditions no longer drain hunger or thirst meters when refilling stamina' as it was causing food and thirst from draining altogether.

I lost my full tortugar base worth of tames and tames inventory. It is my newest base, I've been there everyday this week and last week building it up. All tames are fed, used, bred, and interacted with every single day. They all just poofed shortly there after the first of last nights updates. I have spoken with over a dozen local to my region players and most of them are missing huge sections of bases, fleets of boats, and tames, even babies stopped eating during last nights fluke. 8/10 players had issues after that update. I'm sure they plan to do one of two things; either roll us back before we replace all that is missing or increase the multiplier for the event to allow us to rebuild. There is no way to get the devs to respawn in per company all that has been poofed. Sorry for your losses I hope this is all resolved in a timely manner. - Happy Holidays BlazeN14Twenty

Edited by BlazeN14Twenty

5 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

Lost all the elephants, pigs and bears. This is the worse patch ever, please roll-back.

Seem like they changed somthing in food on those because everyone I talk to lost elephants 

Same to me.. feed all animals on monday and everyhting was fine.. logged in today and half of them are dead... im also a solo player and this sucks alot... i guess ticket wont help to get them back?

31 minutes ago, athanis said:

Same to me.. feed all animals on monday and everyhting was fine.. logged in today and half of them are dead... im also a solo player and this sucks alot... i guess ticket wont help to get them back?

I been told they gone