Vegeta7Senpai

New update kill my elephants

I would love to thank the devs for killing my elephant with new update....  like thank god it 3x taming because I just lost two nice perfect tames I did for those.... rip lv26/28 aleast I didn’t loose no other tames I have like army of bears at moment.... too bad they can’t just do a rollback before said update.

9 minutes ago, Vegeta7Senpai said:

I would love to thank the devs for killing my elephant with new update....  like thank god it 3x taming because I just lost two nice perfect tames I did for those.... rip lv26/28 aleast I didn’t loose no other tames I have like army of bears at moment.... too bad they can’t just do a rollback before said update.

And then it kill my bears.... we need a rollback 

1 minute ago, Bsd Manners said:

hi i just lost 50+ bears giraffes elephants horses pigs its a joke we need something doing about it 

I decided to log off and hope I don’t lose more and on Xbox so who knows when we get the update... they should test these updates before they roll them out? Didn’t we learn anything from  Ark?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bsd Manners said:

i want my animals back tbh if they can take them why not give them back i mean hrs gone down the drain is madness

Taming elephant is hard to do we need a rollback

If nobody else rendered them, you should be fine.

For EU PVE almost all trader discords offer help to get going again, for the guys that suffer critical losses.

4 hours ago, Vegeta7Senpai said:

3 hours ago, Bsd Manners said:

i want my animals back tbh if they can take them why not give them back i mean hrs gone down the drain is madness

while you guys have my condolences for the lost time and effort you should have checked some youtube reviews about the game before buying it, 50% of the blame falls in your shoulders.

1 minute ago, The D Legacy said:

while you guys have my condolences for the lost time and effort you should have checked some youtube reviews about the game before buying it, 50% of the blame falls in your shoulders.

un bookmark this site??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eeeceee said:

un bookmark this site??

why? did i hurt your feelings? do you need a hug?

Edited by The D Legacy
  • Haha 1