Reeking cannonbait

Things would like to see added to the game

More Npc activity: merchant ships that can be raided and receive materials and gold. 
ships of the damned are great but do get a little boring. 
miltary fleets that are very strong and would require some team work to sink with much higher rewards for doing so. 
Let people wanting to play more of a pirate roll the ability to play that roll. 
addition of pvp in the lawless regions as well as the ability to flag yourself for pvp without having to fully commit to a pvp server. 

Pirate missions, national missions, etc 

There simply needs to just be more stuff to do. 

• Like 1

BTW I recently went to merchant ship and was able to jump onboard. There were two vendors there and they are exact the same as in freeport. One with cosmetic stuff. Another one with resources exchange.

10 hours ago, George Catcher said:

BTW I recently went to merchant ship and was able to jump onboard. There were two vendors there and they are exact the same as in freeport. One with cosmetic stuff. Another one with resources exchange.

The merchant ship is a start but as with most other things, poorly implemented. You should be able to hail it so it will stop. You should be able to attack it and destroy it but then get a negative faction and attacked at Freeports unless you do something like pay a fine, complete a quest, etc. Just so many missed opportunities here.

I’ve noticed ark adding things that are from here on atlas....i’d like atlas to do the same as far as the “enable mating” option goes. 

• Like 3

I'd like the ability to build an oil rig looking base offshore from an island, that way you could be guaranteed a "home base" without having to be in either lawless or being lucky enough to claim an island. maybe they can only go in specific places in zones (over golden age sockets or something).