SeaThiever

Ship (number) was removed from company!

im playing in [PvP][EU] The Shark's Frenzy

no one in my company its only by my self

my ship was anchered in the outpost, everyday i join the repair the ship.

today when i join i cant find my ship and in a company log its says;

Ship (number) was removed from the company!

Bed (number) was removed from the company!

welcome to atlas before this last wipe, i told them about exactly the same bug happening but noone gave a s.

ship removed and bed removed in company log

happened multiple times and

once i spawned on a bed that got removed under my ass while i was spawning on it and ofc the ship aswell gone, i found myself swimming with all npcs in the water at spawning (changed server via bed).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, photek said:

welcome to atlas before this last wipe, i told them about exactly the same bug happening but noone gave a s.

ship removed and bed removed in company log

happened multiple times and

once i spawned on a bed that got removed under my ass while i was spawning on it and ofc the ship aswell gone, i found myself swimming with all npcs in the water at spawning (changed server via bed).

i think atlas dev. are sleeping they are not working , i might go back for sea of thieves, i will wait atlas to wakeup and start working on bugs, and game roles, even the sneaking skill not working good. Thank you ATLAS OWNER, I trust you for nothing. WellPlayed My LAD!!

this good, happen with my sloop, thanks god i dont build a gally, and thanks god i dont pay for my friends to buy this game, i should wait one more year,,,,,, Hello Developers weakup, you are using unreal engine, why there is no fast update ??? fast i mean min. every one week. are you waiting for ATLAS OWNER to give you x2 boosted salary ??

Well the game is down to around £3 right now, that should tell you everything. Even the Xbox crew won't save them, just a short sticking plaster.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, SeaThiever said:

my ship was anchered in the outpost, everyday i join the repair the ship.

Once in every 20-21 day (but once / week is safer) you need "use" your anchored ship, or it will decay/despawn even in or near your harbor/base. Repairing or just jumping in and out sometimes isnt enough to reset the timer.

Simply raise, then lower your anchor, in the most cases that will work fine!

But if you wanna play safe, raise the anchor, use the wheel, turn the ship 1 degree to left or to right (maybe go backward 1 millimeter), then lower the anchor again.

Had something similar happen in single player during an area transition. Came out into the maw ready to fight the Kraken and *poof*, a few seconds after crossing the border, ship just up and vanished, log said 'ship removed from company'