Sign in to follow this  
Norsca

An alliance of large companies.

2 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

are you really complaining about other alliances being stronger than you? 

whats this I hear about a wipe? you talking about in discord.

I'm not an ally of any big company, but a small company.An innocent bystander gets hurt in a fight.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:12 AM, Norsca said:

I'm not an ally of any big company, but a small company.An innocent bystander gets hurt in a fight.

And? PvP server. Not PvE.

well, i say this all the times but, AUTOMATED SHIPPING AND NPC CONTROLLED ROUTEING IS THE ANSWER!!!

Everyone wouldn't get bored to death with exotic resource shipping. Just put an npc on the wheel of the weight shit, send it and do something else. perhaps even put an npc on the wheel of a battleship and set it to follow the weight ship and BOOM you got a trade caravan.

and this is what automated shipping would do for everyone. 
1. small companies would have a better chance of getting BP'd boats and gear. Small companies will have an easier time competing with the large companies and large companies will love it because they will get an actual fight from someone other than other large companies. win win. 
2. every company would have more targets than attacking islands and the occasional ship you run into at sea. less small casual companies quitting after being wiped because someone was bored.
3. Piracy will become a real element to this game. 
4. trade will become a real element to this game.

the tediousness of shipping and the distinct lack of trade and competition will be replaced with content!

CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT!!!!!

• Like 3