Sign in to follow this  
Vegeta7Senpai

Christmas’s Event

Yes, that sort of content would be totally cool and appropriate.... When the game has gone gold.

Until then, I'd rather they got treasure maps working on the DLC map rather then messing about with short term seasonal fluff, because that would be obviously crazy.

• Like 1

You'll be lucky, we've hardly got anything in 1 year nevermind over Christmas. The x2 harvesting and taming I might believe but different items also? Nope.

It's about time they come out and let people know what is going on with the roadmap, they were supposed to keep players up to date with progress.

I bet when New World comes out in May people will abandon Atlas even more because of lack of updates and items.

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

You'll be lucky, we've hardly got anything in 1 year nevermind over Christmas. The x2 harvesting and taming I might believe but different items also? Nope.

It's about time they come out and let people know what is going on with the roadmap, they were supposed to keep players up to date with progress.

I bet when New World comes out in May people will abandon Atlas even more because of lack of updates and items.

True that would be nice.... like when was last time Devs posted a. CC note like ark does...

Instead of something like the easter eggs event, id rather they start implementing the promised patches of phase one, so we can hope to have good fights with more than 20 people in a server without being a lagfest.  We are almost three months into season 3, no performance improvement whatsoever during that time. 

On sunday we reach the 1 year milestone, but the game hasn't changed much for the last half of that time and i was hopeful they were going to release something. At this point, i think all we are going to get is just an special rates event.

If they do a Christmas event instead of fixing stuff, expect everyone who supported the idea to get griefed and offline raided the entire time. Because screw your cosmetic loot and colored tames... we want the game fixed.

• Like 1

fuck your 2X event. i want 5X or atleast 3X TO EVERYTHING. GOLD, TAMING, GATHERING AND XP

1 year anniversary and christmas are pretty much at the same time so give us somethig BIG. i know there is nothing to celebrate for this piece of softwaretrash but still dont be lazy!

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll all get a hat skin that no one wanted or ever used in the first place just like last time XD

6 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Devs keep suspicious silence for a month. I hope they preparing something BIG : ))

I know they been very silent on their news of stuff...

On 12/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, Dochollyhood said:

If they do a Christmas event instead of fixing stuff, expect everyone who supported the idea to get griefed and offline raided the entire time. Because screw your cosmetic loot and colored tames... we want the game fixed.

how about hiring more folks to work on the bugs but try to keep the community happy... why you support just grief folks.. that will kill the population.... 

They just changed a few parameters, no critical bug fixes, no performance increases. Tbh i was kind of expecting this kind of crap patch because it has been pretty much the same for the last six months.  it seems to me they have almost nobody working on the game atm, and as expected, just another boosted rates event. 

Knew they would be no new items though, a few bug fixes doesn't cut it I'm afraid. I said I might have believed the harvest rates etc but knew there would be no items or new gameplay.

They are saying January, the least they could do is let people know what is coming up, you know that roadmap they talk about. Where are they at? What are they including? Communication with the community is still atrocious. 

"Latest Patch & Happy Holidays!"
There is your Christmas Event, dead tames, lost ships and now you get 3x to spend 100's of hrs fixing it all.
What did you expect, it's a masochistic(pve)/sadistic(pvp) survival game.

" They are saying January, the least they could do is let people know what is coming up, you know that roadmap they talk about. "
My theory, their busy working on their first paid DLC "Scorched Islands", out soon for only $28.95.
And you thought helplessly dying to heat was fun now, just wait, this going to be sooooo soooo much more fun. Structures and ships that spontaneously catch on fire and decay in the heat. Tames that die if not regularly bathed.