SupraEG6

Looking for a company named TSR

I have tames stuck in a trap made by TSR in L4 I'm trying to get ahold of them to get them out  any help is appreciated.

Gorgon's Gaze NA PVE

Edited by SupraEG6

Try having it follow you and leave render  range and come back ~  it’s might take a couple tries but that usually works for me 

Have you also tried clicking follow and then go on to the ship to see if it goes on there? This is the reason I'm always careful when seeing traps all over the place, i've almost done it myself. Hope you find the company if the follow doesn't work, try putting a sign up near the trap hopefully they are good people and will destroy the front part for you. 

3 hours ago, SupraEG6 said:

I have tames stuck in a trap made by TSA in L4 I'm trying to get ahold of them to get them out  any help is appreciated.

Gorgon's Gaze NA PVE

I had this happen with an Elephant I tamed.

Playing on console can be very laggy in some places. One “work around” for me (I tamed an elephant), was to go tame a low level pig.

Put my bear off to the side made sure it was on passive so it didn’t follow me into the trap.

I rode the pig into the trap and put it on aggressive, and unclaimed it. Lured some other small pig’s into the trap for the unclaimed pig to kill and my elephant eventually used the corpse’s of the pig’s to “walk” out and free of the trap.

Reason I tamed and lured was to fill the base of the trap with a lot of corpse’s so the floor would be artificially raised.

Had a ticket open, got my elephant out before I got a response to the ticket.

I had attempted the out on follow and leave render, as well as wander and leave render. None of which have ever worked for me.

Hope you get your tame out.

server should flag creatures mobility (when it cannot travel), and auto unstuck what certain conditions are met. Since traps won’t be disappearing anytime soon make smarter critters...

which would also possibly lead to landlocked creatures not suiciding by jumping into the ocean...?