SeaThiever

Ahoy Dev. "Def" animals never respown in boosted day

from 12 PM BST untill now i cant find any graff or bear or lion, it was here a lot yesterday, where are they today??? around 10 - 12 hours i was waiting for them they never respown, why is that ??? what is the reason to make boosted weekend ?? i lost my weekend in real life becouse of this shit, i found one bear 30 minutes a go, i lead him to my taming pin, all away from other side of the island, when im close to my taming pin after i die, i lost him, fk fk fk, take the boost and push it inside 3 time , you will enjoy it, you stupid devlopers

i make everything ready 20 bows 3000 arrows 200 coconuts 200 honey 400 bolas 500 meat, but where is the fking animals...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Spawns of animals changes definitly.
But dont be angry at the game, if you kite a bear to a trap you have to learn alot anyway.
Improve and laugh at your silly behaviour later when you look back 🙂

On 12/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, SeaThiever said:

when im close to my taming pin after i die, i lost him, fk fk fk, take the boost and push it inside 3 time , you will enjoy it, you stupid devlopers

yessssssssssss

Yesterday I was on one island, and saw some kind guy put signs to all metal spots there and signed em like "cobalt node" etc. But correct me if I wrong, didn't he cancel all spawns with those signs? : )

As kumba already mentioned you are still in the process of learning the Game And its mechanics. Later on you can tame hundreds of tames at One Weekend Without problems. @George CatcherSigns gladly Dont block resource spawns . 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Yesterday I was on one island, and saw some kind guy put signs to all metal spots there and signed em like "cobalt node" etc. But correct me if I wrong, didn't he cancel all spawns with those signs? : )

Signs should not stop spawns.  Foundations/pillars however will. 

• Thanks 1