Sign in to follow this  
SeaThiever

fix my dead body, this is bullshit

i was taming  in officail server, X2 boost day, i hardy got 100 cocnuts to tame graffe, after i die my body under ground and i cant get my inventory, i lost my cocnuts after i colect them after 2 hours, are you happy now ? (stupid devlopers)

ail of you developer, did you play ATLAS? did the game owner PLAY ATLAS ??? are they happy  with fking bugs ? do they know what goin on ??

is the game owner enjoy to steal money from players??

can the game owner be real to fix this game? can you go to sleep if there is one bug not fixed in this game ?

i dont understand why i cant get coconuts from trees its only on ground?

yes I dare you admin forums to delet this post without sending this to sleepy devlopers to taking fix action NOW, stay AFK bihaind your PC and dont fix this easy issio, get paid you fker and hide this work from your (to do list).

BTW depelopers if you can not fix this bug i can help ATLAS OWNER to find someone in unreal engine forums to fix it with in 24 hours, I can pay them btw OWNER, trust me you got really chubby boteto devlopers.

haha i never seen a kid get so angry about coconuts.

10/10 thanks for the entertainment.

i expect an angry coconuts meme song soon..

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, MOTIK said:

say somthing that help players or fk off, zip it up

2 minutes ago, MOTIK said:

i will pay you 1$ for 100 cocnuts come right now, if its easy to you in offical server

1 minute ago, 8ball said:

Why use coconuts for a giraffe?

the issio its not the fkin coconuts, don't be stupid like the previous guy, its about you dead body stuck under ground and you will not be able to access you inventory on your dead body

2 minutes ago, SeaThiever said:

the issio its not the fkin coconuts, don't be stupid like the previous guy, its about you dead body stuck under ground and you will not be able to access you inventory on your dead body

Wow, what a dickhead you are.  I was asking you a legit question.  

Now, how about you go hug a nut. Care to guess what kind?

Coconuts-Kill-150-People-Per-Year-Fear-The-Real-Killer-Funny-Nature-Meme-Image.jpg

2 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Coconuts-Kill-150-People-Per-Year-Fear-The-Real-Killer-Funny-Nature-Meme-Image.jpg

hahahahah, I LIKE IT

2 minutes ago, 8ball said:

dude, its about you cant access you body after you are dead, your body will be glitched under ground, btw i accept that ijm really a DICK HEAD 😛

If your corpse is under the ground Hit with an axe or Animal at the Point where your Body should be. Then your item Cache appears And you can live a happy life with your coconuts 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what the fk is going on???? from 12 PM BST untill now i cant find any graff or bear or lion, it was here a lot yesterday, where are they today??? around 10 - 12 hours i was waiting for them they never respown, why is that ??? what the reason to make boost weekend ?? i lost my weekend in real life becouse of this shit, i found one bear 30 minutes a go i lead him to my taming pin, all away from other side of the island, when im close to my taming pic after i die, i lost him, fk fk fk, take the boost and push it inside you stupid devlopers

i make everything ready 20 bows 3000 arrows 200 coconuts 200 honey 400 bolas 500 meat, but where is the fking animals

this is totaly stupid, i will go for nightclubs in weekends not to atlas, atlas devlopers are busy in dancing not working

8 hours ago, Zick said:

I think he really did as he says 

giphy.gif

if you are a girl, you got coconuts on top of your body also, but my coconuts more delicious than yours 😛 comon get some! its free but hard like ATLAS

Edited by SeaThiever

DUDE chill, (op) take a deep breath. Play single player for a few with boosted rates until  you are comfortable with the game then go back on line and win.

My fav is my character just disappeared so i ended up making a new one and then 2 day later after busting my ass to lvl and build brig i happened to die and the game decided to deselect my ship and all items. what a waste of time. i understand there are still bugs to fix but this is a big one and spending 420+ hours just to lose it all is ridiculous. Its no fun playing if youre constantly worried youre gonna lose all your shit.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, SeaThiever said:

i was taming  in officail server, X2 boost day, i hardy got 100 cocnuts to tame graffe, after i die my body under ground and i cant get my inventory, i lost my cocnuts after i colect them after 2 hours, are you happy now ? (stupid devlopers)

ail of you developer, did you play ATLAS? did the game owner PLAY ATLAS ??? are they happy  with fking bugs ? do they know what goin on ??

is the game owner enjoy to steal money from players??

can the game owner be real to fix this game? can you go to sleep if there is one bug not fixed in this game ?

You could have probably accessed your corpse by crouching and moving around, laying down and wacking area with an axe if that fails.

Also, grow beets and use those. Or use Wild beets.... or another wild vegtable... because coconuts are a fruit and that should put em quite a way down the list of things to feed them.