Vegeta7Senpai

Mega bases in lawless zone = tons of Lag

Hello and who here hasn’t notice that these mega bases built in PVE is why there so much lag in lawless areas? Also tropic B is why tribes have to block off lawless islands... and C because of this folks build on spawns and nothing is spawning like resources or wild creatures....  wish we could place pillars done to save the spawns or so somthing about tribes blocking access to rare resources like crystal or metal or gem nodes...

When you have people who leave crap traps with no way to get trapped animals out, drop cookpits that take 40 days to decay everywhere, and various other trash structures all over and right in front of others access points, that is what you get. As these once a week warriors miss their 10 day deadlines, the spaces they occupied will continue to be pillared to stop people from rebuilding on them. As long as you have crap youtubers dropping channel advertisement billboards all over the place with no recourse, lawless will continue to be turned into parking lots. The chestthumper defense of "You're not the boss of me!" and the general fuck you attitude of a small percentage of players will continue to affect the majority until the system is changed on PVE.

59 minutes ago, UnknownSystemError said:

When you have people who leave crap traps with no way to get trapped animals out, drop cookpits that take 40 days to decay everywhere, and various other trash structures all over and right in front of others access points, that is what you get. As these once a week warriors miss their 10 day deadlines, the spaces they occupied will continue to be pillared to stop people from rebuilding on them. As long as you have crap youtubers dropping channel advertisement billboards all over the place with no recourse, lawless will continue to be turned into parking lots. The chestthumper defense of "You're not the boss of me!" and the general fuck you attitude of a small percentage of players will continue to affect the majority until the system is changed on PVE.

so two wrongs make a right now ? 

16 hours ago, UDO said:

so two wrongs make a right now ? 

No, but they do make a good egg roll.

Edited by Wolfe3
  • Haha 1

I have noticed with each wipe that there are less people taking the time to wall off whole islands and pave over resources although some ignorant fools still waste their lives doing it. What helps me endure this type of grief is knowing it all be be wiped eventually. They will either quit playing or a new season will start with a fresh wipe. It’s bogus but it’s better than it was and will hopefully keep improving.

2 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

I have noticed with each wipe that there are less people taking the time to wall off whole islands and pave over resources although some ignorant fools still waste their lives doing it. What helps me endure this type of grief is knowing it all be be wiped eventually. They will either quit playing or a new season will start with a fresh wipe. It’s bogus but it’s better than it was and will hopefully keep improving.

i wouldnt count on it for a long long time.

Our decision to wipe the Networks was not made lightly and involved much deliberation and factoring in of technical aspects and the impact on our current PC players. We have made big changes to the game under the hood, revamped the world map with the addition of over 70 new, unique island templates, as well as some considerable optimization changes and limits put in place which required a full data wipe.

After these sets of changes, we do not plan to wipe the network again, even with the introduction of additional platforms and new areas & islands further down our development timeline. We value and appreciate the time spent on the game and the only reason we carry out these wipes is after exhausting all possible alternatives and when they become a necessity.

49 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

i wouldnt count on it for a long long time.

Our decision to wipe the Networks was not made lightly and involved much deliberation and factoring in of technical aspects and the impact on our current PC players. We have made big changes to the game under the hood, revamped the world map with the addition of over 70 new, unique island templates, as well as some considerable optimization changes and limits put in place which required a full data wipe.

After these sets of changes, we do not plan to wipe the network again, even with the introduction of additional platforms and new areas & islands further down our development timeline. We value and appreciate the time spent on the game and the only reason we carry out these wipes is after exhausting all possible alternatives and when they become a necessity.

L7 has been crushed so many times by leviathans guard noone is left there heheh

It's not just huge bases.

Unfortunately even base this like cause lagg:

lXa1rRy.jpg

I've been dreaming of whole island is covered by zones players can claim (one zone per player, few per average company) so I could live in well populated area with alot of bases, players, life itself around. But I guess... it will be just way too laggy.

I guess the idea was not to build cool looking villages etc, just square 10x10x2 box with just one door, put all there an name it THE BASE.

Edited by George Catcher