Damit MC

Tethering please remove

Have had friends quit playing because of this.Give us private server with up to 10 players to host love this game having a blast with friends we all play PVE only on single player Host just remove Tethering it really hurt this game bad 

1 minute ago, Damit MC said:

Have had friends quit playing because of this.Give us private server with up to 10 players to host love this game having a blast with friends we all play PVE only on single player Host just remove Tethering it really hurt this game bad 

The gave us the Blackwood map. You can rent a dedicated server and play with up to 10 players easily on that map. Now it has a few bugs, but most can be worked around.

The non-dedicated mode is for you to play "together" with a few people. By together, I mean in the same location, in the same tribe, in the same ship.  Any other use just isn't going to work. There is is no way they can remove the tether, this thing is running on your PC with you playing the game also. It is not a full up server like you need with 10 players.

Really how do Private servers work on 1000 f other games lol I love this game there PVE online is so bad with full on lag and most or full but thank you for your opinion they can make this with out tethering this is hurting this game 

1 hour ago, Damit MC said:

Really how do Private servers work on 1000 f other games lol I love this game there PVE online is so bad with full on lag and most or full but thank you for your opinion they can make this with out tethering this is hurting this game 

On all the other games, like ARK, you run a dedicated server or rent one that is hosted.

You have both of those options for Atlas. The problem is, you would need a very large number of servers to duplicate the 225 girds (each is a server). So your choice is run a custom set of maps with a small number of grids or use the Blackwood map. I've seen as many as 49 grids configured for a private server. I've also played where they had just four. The Blackwood map is maybe the size of 3 grids.

On all other games, like ARK, the non-dedicated sucks the same way that you've seen it suck for Atlas.

The PvE online that you've tried is the official servers. There are plenty of private servers, have you tried one of those?

That was going to be my recommendation.  Check out some of the non-official PvE servers.  I'm sure you guys could find a good home in one of them and even have the chance to trade/work with other companies in a smaller environment than official.