Hello everyone, 

Soon after the game came out on xbox, myself and a few of my friends purchased the game in order to give it a try. We all started with Ark when it comes to similar games, and I run a cluster of maps that I have been coding for with the Nitrado Crossplay function for over a year with their expert settings. And after giving Atlas a try, we decided to give running a few grids a try. 

Because we do not have the funds to run the massive grid itself and wanted a chance to see all the creatures and items we could, we chose to use the Server Grid Editor to create the grids. Up to that point, we are good. I even managed to increase character & creature levels and stats without many issues at all. 

The problem I have run into however, is the weight the ships can carry. We typically play on slightly boosted servers due to all of us on the cluster/grids having families are full time jobs - it makes it easier for us to enjoy the gameplay and accomplish more than we would on official settings. 

And with having those boosts, we have noticed that our ships can not carry much. If we applied straight weight sails we may have a chance, but then we wouldn't get anywhere fast - let alone avoid the SOTD as we would like. 

So my question is, does anyone know of a code I can apply to the configuration file in order to increase the weight per stat point limit for the different boats? I have searched the wiki, the home page, and the internet for anything I could find and thus far, the only methods I have found that seem to have worked are those that apply mods - which I cannot with the crossplay set up.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. 

-Thank you-