Coldpaws

Players claiming they work with dev's

recently I been running into players who claim they are working/worked for you guys and are throwing their weight around griefing and stuff, so what gives them the right to do this?

Well anyone in game can say things like that, I just wouldn't believe them at all. The devs have been known to get pally with certain people though and choose to speak to those on Discord. I don't agree with it personally, they shouldn't be pally with anyone because it gives out the wrong impression. They should be more active here for a start, this is the official forums for Atlas, you wouldn't think so , you really wouldn't.

Basicly everyone who gives Feedback or reports Bugs works with the devs. Idm them getting pally with others as Long as it Dont benefit them or Give them an advantage in Game.

13 hours ago, zottel said:

Basicly everyone who gives Feedback or reports Bugs works with the devs. Idm them getting pally with others as Long as it Dont benefit them or Give them an advantage in Game.

what I am trying to say more or less is they stating they work for atlas more or less and can do what ever they want

Its not like you need to work for them to actually do what you Want.  People summon V2 Kraken on purpose when ppl are not all in, in Order to let ships be stuck the border to loot them or blocking off whole lawless Islands just for them. 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:15 PM, Coldpaws said:

recently I been running into players who claim they are working/worked for you guys and are throwing their weight around griefing and stuff, so what gives them the right to do this?

You believe that the nigerian prince will donate you 15 million dollar, if you pay him 5.000 dollar first as well?

53 minutes ago, Dingiva said:

You believe that the nigerian prince will donate you 15 million dollar, if you pay him 5.000 dollar first as well?

Only if I can pay by cheque and they pay by instant transfer :classic_wink: