George Catcher

My feedback 4.0

As long as I back for a while, I decided to practice my English more reopen my feedback thread. We still in early access, right? So all bugs and issues we find - are good help for devs.

If they still reads this forum.

Anyway.

Kw5C9sP.jpg

01 - My bear still don't wanna travel with me in my boat. Instead he just jump out and flies behind my vessel.

YFbmpGP.jpg

It's weird. Anyway one of possible solution is in this message:

Special boxes for ship insides. One for tames (little ships can carry just small ones), we put them there and all fine (we don't need even physically show them inside, make it just cage with custom tames animation).

OUeW50i.jpg

02 - Temperature and rain/snow are not friends at all.

I mean we've got absolutely weird situation in Tundra when it's -20'C (-4'F) and it's raining. It must be some horrible deadly icy needles rain right? But today I met +25"C (+77"F) with snowfall. Couldn't imagine what king of snow it might be, but... yeah, it was strange.

u6pDNwl.jpg

What if there would be raining in tundra when it's above 0'C (32'F) and snowfall if it's below? 

OUeW50i.jpg

03 - When you set sails just alt-tab for a while, go youtube, and start this:

Then go back and start your long sea journey. I guess that's THE experience we need in game, all this relaxing Jeremy Soule-like tunes : ))

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 3

Kw5C9sP.jpg

04 - This new cosmetic hat (for testing game before wipes) just falls off after you die, and the worst thing - all colors you applied also falls off. 

Kw5C9sP.jpg

05 - Sometimes building things is total nightmare because some parts you wanna place - appears with different angle or even place it shown with blue blueprints. You have to use: "pick up" and try again, but it may keep appears all way and places you JUST DONT NEED. Something must be done to make parts (walls, ceilings etc) appear to where it shown with blue before you place it.

PS6hhkN.jpg

h3EyKFH.jpg

Kw5C9sP.jpg

06 - Additional to my last message. I cannot place wide medium wood gate to some ceiling I prepared, because it just tries to attach itselt to the wall. 

JEHA6Bw.jpg

Why the hell it wanna attach itself to the roof part of building aside with this central part where there SHOULD be NOTHING - I totally do not understand. It's double as weird because the same gateway opposite side of my castle wasn't trying to attach anywhere and I just put it there with no problems...

Edited by George Catcher

upd: U wanna know how I solved this gate placement challenge? This how!

8OaI2br.jpg

This is insane LOL.

Edited by George Catcher
  • Haha 1

Kw5C9sP.jpg

07 - You wont be able to dig a treasure if you die fighting guardians.

Just found the issue. I spawned low level treasure. There were 6 guys spawned. I killed 5, then die, then went back and killed last one. After I tried to dig it said I need to slain one more guardian to get a chest.

I waited them to respawn. Another 6 guys appeared. Without equilibrium buff I killed one, die, then went back and killed another 5. After I tried to dig it said I need to slain 5 more guards to get a chest.

Happened to me twice with two different treasures.

It seems when you spawn guards it counts you kills before you die, and after you do - it just stop counting. That's why exact the same amount of them you kill after you died will shown in this "extra guardians" message.

Edited by George Catcher

34 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Kw5C9sP.jpg

Just found the issue. I spawned low level treasure. There were 6 guys spawned. I killed 5, then die, then went back and killed last one. After I tried to dig it said I need to slain one more guardian to get a chest.

I waited them to respawn. Another 6 guys appeared. Without equilibrium buff I killed one, die, then went back and killed another 5. After I tried to dig it said I need to slain 5 more guards to get a chest.

It seems when you spawn guards it counts you kills before you die, and after you do - it just stop counting. That's why exact the same amount of them you kill after you died will shown in this "extra guardians" message.

This is because the ones that are still alive from the first spawn wave have wandered off. They do that... and it's dumb. You basically have to go hunt them down, and the longer it takes you to find them, the farther off they could be since that don't have a wander limit or anchor point. Also... they're UNDER the map wandering around and only come up when you're nearby. And this isn't even a bug... it's by design.

Kw5C9sP.jpg

08 - I cannot build my shipyard into a place I planned. Because it obstructed.

The problem is - I've planned all, and choice the place, checked all underwaters to see if I'll be able to create my shipyard. And after that I found that it's just obstructed by great nothing. It's just emptiness. There is a tiny spot a little farther where it's ok, and farther - it's obstructed by emptiness again.

wc5Uj9W.jpg

Oh and funny things - if I turn it for like 45' on the very spot - it's all fine. 40' or 50' is obstructed either. All my design and plans are ruined. I sad.

Happened on EU PVE: cheat TP E13 200825 -292807 534

UPD: In addition. My ships just don't wanna anchor there. There is not that deep (around 11 pillars, even schooner can handle this depth) but in this very spot anchor sign don't appear and I cannot use "X". This is truly abnormal zone.

Edited by George Catcher

Kw5C9sP.jpg

09 - With this new cosmetic large sail - I can't attach rope ladder there.

MjoEVrG.jpg

It's just way too high. Luckly I have another ship near, and I was jumping from a top of my masts there trying to attach my ladder while in flight (then land and loosing half of my health). If I wouldn't have a ship near - It would be just impossible to get a ladder. Well... I could build something like a tower on my pier. Or maybe use a hook (I had to put skills in piracy then) but all those ways are just stupid unnecessary compromise for just a rope ladder.

As I wrote here before - instead of current system we could just build one piece of "sail equipment", and put it in one right spot on a ship. "Sail equipment" is all masts, ladders, cables, ropes, and sail spots. In loom we would just create sail sheets with some type to choice (like squares or triangles) and then attach em to sails spots. 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:23 PM, George Catcher said:

Kw5C9sP.jpg

When you die after starting a treasure fight, you won’t be able to get the treasure. I tested it and died in purpose, each of those I wasn’t able to dig up the treasure knowing I got all of them. Not sure if it’s on purpose though, it would be stupid if it is. 

• Like 2