timex

pvp House Badger WIpe 12/1 5x5 PvPvE 15X | Shop/Kits/Lootboxes

Heya Folks!

House Badger is a 5x5 PvP and PvE server with:

• Custom Flotsam loot tables in PvP zones.
  • Custom Shipwreck loot tables in PvP zones.
  • Custom dino loot tables on powerstone islands.
  • 15X rates
  • Max character level 151, with boosted stats per level.
  • Ships cap out at 101 almost instantly. 
  • PvP raids are done VIA war tokens, with ship vs ship combat happening 24/7 in PvP grids.
  • MINIMAL PVP rules - the more admins stick their noses in PvP the worse it is for PvP players, the PvP community can handle most grievances without me butting in.

The PvE claim system is lawless, so don't worry about a PvE player taxing 30%.

We have the 'standard' points shop, kits, lootboxes, and vote rewards. We currently have no "donation" shop, I'm not sure we'll add one.

Kraken is active, and the snowman as well. I watched a company duo snowman last night and it was quite entertaining (they did win, with 1 of them left alive).

There's plenty more to it, but any more text and I'll need to throw in a TL;DR - hope to see ya soon! 🙂

Mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1918451562

Connect: steam://connect/147.135.54.114:10002

Live map: https://exploreatlas.co.uk/housebadger

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/srVSYnk (Hit #role-selection and select the Atlas role)

Edited by timex
  • Thanks 2

I like the ship leveling on House Badger. Gone are the days of grinding SOD for days to level your boat enough to call it battle ready. AS ship mod paired with the almost instant max level ship makes for a great PvP environment. no more holding your ship near and dear.... its supposed to be a ship battle game and that is how it works on House Badger. I also like the raid system... requiring the use of war tokens makes the raids a planned event and gives the opposing company time to prepare for all out war. Great server!

• Like 2

AWESOME SERVER. With the boosted flotsam's, and fast leveling ships it allows you to get right into the action.

No more having to spend DAYS and DAYS hunting SOTD's just to make your ship even a little competitive. This allows you to build and fight, with the adjusted structure limit, and being able to place large cannons on deck, you can customize to your hearts content. Which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

Awesome server, I like the fact there is both PvE and PVP areas allowing for different people in the same community. The community is helpful as well. The floatsoms and sunken treasures are boosted in the PvP areas, as it should be, risk reward system. Tames and leveling is awesome too, breeding is a breeze and allows you to spend more time building or doing ship battles.  Overall I like how the admin listens to suggestions about making the server better, but also considering what the impacts are. also the Cyclops loot is boosted as well. 

As my friend says, "loot you later!"

Amazing server, well maintained and it isn't pay to win. This server seemed to be created for some awesome pvp. Full mythic ship just from collecting flotsams! Don't mind if I do. WHAT!! sunken ship with mythic carbines, YES please. War must be declared before raiding encourages player base, and avoids griefers which is a nice change of pace. This server is well thoughtout and lots of fun. Did I mention Mythic Carbines from sunken ships?! Okay cool

20191207_035036.jpg

• Like 2

One of the best servers I have tried!

Mod selection, custom loot, server reliability,  and the overall setup is on point with all the great things to boost play time and rid of the grind. I don't know about everyone else but making videos of me farming isn't interesting to me, nor is farming. Resources are strategically placed so everything is within reach and Mythic handling sails right in the beginning makes it that much easier to get what you need done. The community is great, amd so far no sign of any griefers, 100% support this server. Give it a try. DebunkDrunk @twitch 

Top choice for people tired of the grind.
My main gripe with the base game is that it takes hours, if not days, to get something done. On House Badger the grind is mostly dead. It's still lightly there but in a way that makes it part of the game rather than the main activity.

The lesser grind has made building a joy, and with the war token system even living in Pvp is not inherently dangerous..... yet.

Other great things:

Fast taming and breeding,
Fun ship building with multiple classes of each ship,
and OP loot.