Eu4ia15

The icebox

I feel like the trip to the north all the time for ice is a stupid idea, the sailing is fine but the constant detrimental effects on players is unfair and can make people not even want to leave the islands. I have ran into invisible rocks . And 6 sotd in pockets,  weather is always a problem and because of all the dangers some people will never explore like you want us to. Please allow ice boxes to create ice at a slower rate in tropic regions . Not everything needs to be realistic and if that's what you are going for realism then why cant animals I find on the island breed on the island? I have never seen a giraffe or bear or any mammal in real life swim 1000s of miles just to bang . Other than birds and whales of coarse 

I wonder how many people use icebox? Maybe just people who have a base in the north.

I have never used it, I use the preserving bag.

You used to be able to place an ice box deep under water where the temperature is very cold (In any region as far as I knew so long as you were deep enough).  Then put preserving salt and ice in preserving bag for longer storage.

Is that no longer the case?

Apparently they no longer can be placed underwater 

Also I'm needing it for breeding 

Edited by Eu4ia15