Sign in to follow this  
Fractured Vessel

Treasure Map Sorting.

Treasure maps... In a bookshelf... We need some sort of organizational system for them. What I propose is a folder system which maps are automatically sorted into. You have folders from A to O. Each of these folders has a number on them showing how many maps are in each folder. When you open that folder, you see folders from 1 to 15. Again, each folde has a number on it showing how many maps it contains. It would make life so much easier if, you are like me, and collect maps until you have a decent number for a grid, then go knock them off. Actually this just came to me and is an even better idea... When you open your Atlas, under each grid name (E4 etc) it states how many maps for that grid you have stored in your bookshelves. Maybe in bright green so you can still see what grids you have maps for if you zoom out.

• Like 1

All good ideas, the alphanumeric sorting by region would be bonzer, but frankly I'd be happy by starting with a revisit of the text colors on UI. Journeyman maps are almost completely unreadable.

Uhm, do i get this wrong, or do i miss something?
You can use a filter in the inventory and even in boxes/book shelves to show specific grids already?

Filtering doesn't get you very far. Sorting by region would allow you to scan for maps nearby, rather than typing in every individual adjacent region.

I don't normally have less than 100 maps at any given time, so building a path is tedious in the extreme. Especially with the awful text coloring.

Edit: Sort by distance would be an amazing brass ring for me.

Edited by Sleepinator2000