Sign in to follow this  
hunter4528

Timers?

My crew is planing a weekend raid with several other companies over kill style against a company that stole one of our ships and destoryed a resourcing base while I was at a funeral and my crew was working so even though it was 2 weeks ago old wounds heal slow so we are going to return relcaim our island and teach them a lesson. I am in charge of the setup Im trying to make sure that it is done durning combat phase and when everyone is on as i said we all work full time, but i cant find anywhere the timers for the phases? 

I know what time phase they are in and using that i can plan when we strike, is it a 9 hour combat phase with 12 peace or 15 hour peace? truth be told i never even notice when playing as no one has been willing to test the defenses of our islands or wants to piss off our massive alliance. Normally im a peaceful player actually trading alot but the fact they hit our resource which was marked and stole one of my ships and sank the other really pissed me off the tax on the island was 5% they could of built a base there an i wouldnt of cared but now its personal an im out for taking heads. So i need to know what the timers are for this raid. PVP official timers