JockSandWich

PC and Xbox server connections

Is anyone having issues with getting your friends from xbox to be able to join a server with you? Seemingly its almost impossible, the xbox freezes looking for servers about 60% of the time and when it doesn't it can never find the same servers to join (yes we are aware of the filters). 

This looks like we will have to end up buying a server just to be bale to play with each other (can't host cause its impossible to find servers for xbox) and find a way to give an invite to the server via the xbox app on pc.

Please if anyone has any idea's toss them here cause so far it looks like its going to be a chargeback for a waste of $25 on xbox and 5$ on pc.

Still having same issues. For a game with crossplay whats the secret to playing with my friends on xbox while im on PC. Other than wasting money on a game that works worse on xbox than PC which is still trash.

give it some time. it took months after EA release befor even PC players could play without crashing or HUGE bugs n errors. I too like to stick it to the man and get my voice heard on things i want worked on in this game... just know, your issues are being worked on and will most likely be fixed faster for xbox than it was for pc players.