Sign in to follow this  
ObliviOni

Saddle Blueprints?

Can someone explain to me what the point is of these saddle blueprints I keep getting from treasure maps is? They do not say that have any extra armor or anything, as far as I can tell Atlas doesn't give armor to tames like Ark does on any of them. The only other thing I would expect is its so you can save some skill points by using those instead of purchasing skill but it clearly states on them that the skill is needed to even use it. Does anyone know the purpose of these? Im nearly tempted to throw them away because I dont think they are implemented yet.

Chuck them, they are useless, along with the carrage and the cargo saddle BP's.

there are a few others you can just chuck away too, scissors and a few others, you'll get to know all soon enough when you do maps.

They have been there since the start, just one of those stupid things you need to just accept with this game.

Okay thank you, I was just making sure. Im sure they are just place holders they might decide to change in the future like adding armor values to saddles and so forth. Hopefully they remove or replace those drops when the game comes out of beta stage, I can accept it for now.