Sign in to follow this  
JackTheWack

claim Claiming land .

The land claiming in PVE , needs to be changed . If you were late or new player , its really hard to get any land cause every place is taken over and i mean by 1 player thats placed flags all over the island. You ask for land they either dont respond or reject you. Even if they will not build on it others cant have it . And now with the flag defence by only running into the take over area you can defend it people are even worse. Heck only reason i managed to get any land was cause i went for the farthest and smallest island on a grid and even that was all claimed with 0 buildings on it. And why i got it was cause it took the guy 1 hr to travel to it from another island , they had claimed the whole server with only 3 players amd even then came to "defend" the land . Anyways there need to be like 1-2 claiming flags per player at least on the PVE servers cause this is just getting really stupid. And its not only me most times i travel through a grid people are comlaining about it. 

The devs have two options fix it or lose a lot of new and old players. I hate the fact they want you to reclaim claimed land. But there are so many single players owning multiple islands. I just want a single flag. I’ve been on sense day one. What really is toxic now they see you raft at sea while your logged off and destroy your bed, sending you back to stage one. They should lock all items in pve to other player damage immediately. This is what pve means 

• Like 1

You do realise that right now it is super easy to claim someones flag up to the point of being broken. People losing land after being offline for a few hours. 

• Like 1

not really thye still havnt fixed the claim flags most of them are bugged the 3 day protection most times goes into the negatives on them in rare cases it dosnt work at all.. 

You can lose land when you're online lol let alone being offline.

The timer system doesnt work at all. We've had land taken from us we claimed less than 24 hours ago.

@Jackthewack You are wrong, the timer of 17 000 seconds is going into the negatives but its not the 3 day timer wtf are you saying ? have you done the math xD

I mean it's easy 17 000 seconds / 60 = 283.33 / 60 = 4.72 hours ....

it's just a timer bug but still 3 days long beginning from 17 000 seconds should be egal to : - 242 200. 

So it's absolutelly normal that it goes in the negative. 

Cheers ❤️

They need to encourage players to claim less land. There must be a downside of having many claims. I've posted a waterproff suggestion for this both here and in the Suggestions forum. So far no one has come up with a counter why it wouldn't be applicable. Have a look

• Like 1