Morgan_crisis

NA servers down?

I was taming a lvl 17 bear then the server crashed lol was at 75% too.

Very fusterating since we had no warning. And now have nothing on twitter ect.. of why and when they will be back up.

I like how there is zero notification of what's happening with NA servers.

Well, I guess this is a good time to join the forum. I started playing yesterday.. built a schooner ship solo and it broke when releasing it into the ocean.. repaired it, parked it and was excited to explore or learn more about the game today and the server is down... if anyone is solo or looking for someone to join hit me up.. if the servers are down for too long I may hop back to ARK

1 minute ago, SaltyxSaint said:

@Dollie what's up with NA servers?

They went down a few minutes ago and no information why or when they will be back up.

Typical Wildcard, server shutdown with no notice, and no explanation as to why or eta on it coming back up. 

Since I had tons of loot on me, I'm sure i'll wake up in the mesh. 

8 minutes ago, Legend27 said:

They went down a few minutes ago and no information why or when they will be back up.

Dollie is a moderator

2 minutes ago, SGFTI said:

Typical Wildcard, server shutdown with no notice, and no explanation as to why or eta on it coming back up. 

Since I had tons of loot on me, I'm sure i'll wake up in the mesh. 

That's actually why I logged of last night.. i went to dismount the boat and ended up halfway inside the deck and couldnt get out. So I went to bed after lowering the anchor lol

3 minutes ago, Legend27 said:

That's actually why I logged of last night.. i went to dismount the boat and ended up halfway inside the deck and couldnt get out. So I went to bed after lowering the anchor lol

After looting an enemy ship and swimming back with the loot I ended up below my bottom deck. (About the 10th time that's happened to me, first time I was encumbered with fat loot though.) So instead of killing myself like I usually do, I had to pull a plank off the ship and panic encumber swim to get on the ship and go put a new plank on. 

Edited by SGFTI

Just now, The Hidden Order said:

They need to give ppl warning before shutting servers down like WTF. Just sailing mid ocean to DC and no info on why or when they will be back on . 

You think it's intentional?

It's Wildcard. They mostly have no idea what they're doing, how to do it or why. It's what happens when you make a game studio of 45 people devoted to Art assets, and 3 devoted to every other thing in the game combined. 

They probably don't even know the NA PvP grid is offline yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellentro said:

They probably don't even know the NA PvP grid is offline yet.

Oh so it isn't that they aren't giving us feedback because their community outreach is utter garbage, but it is because they're so overwhelmingly incompetent they don't even know it is messed up. 

2 minutes ago, SGFTI said:

Oh so it isn't that they aren't giving us feedback because their community outreach is utter garbage, but it is because they're so overwhelmingly incompetent they don't even know it is messed up. 

Honestly it's probably both

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SGFTI said:

It probably isn't garbage. It really doesn't exist. "Community outreach" in Wildcard terms means that an unpaid intern that, when possible, handles it. It's been like this for *literally years*

Edited by Ellentro

1 minute ago, Ellentro said:

It probably isn't garbage. It really doesn't exist. "Community outreach" in Wildcard terms means that an unpaid intern that, when possible, handles it. 

Is Dollie the unpaid intern?

Don't forget, Jat tweets sometimes!

Just now, SGFTI said:

Is Dollie the unpaid intern?

Don't forget, Jat tweets sometimes!

probably