LoveKitten

NA Servers Down?

1 minute ago, Lv1Jolteon said:

Same here no NA server on Xbox showing PvE or PvP The Gorgons Gaze is frozen in time -.-

I hope not. I’m in the middle of building a gal. Lol

if it is a server wipe im not gonna be too upset... it will definately suck but on our island there have been people placing beds and 1 foundation and then not coming back causing alot of placement issues.

Is it just me or does Atlas  need to step up there communication to players.  Server outages, patching notifications etc.  Im wondering if Im just not plugged into the right place for updates?  It seems like I never know about anything until its happening?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BEZ said:

Is it just me or does Atlas  need to step up there communication to players.  Server outages, patching notifications etc.  Im wondering if Im just not plugged into the right place for updates?  It seems like I never know about anything until its happening?

This game is sadly circling the drain but I still love playing it. I just hope they can figure everything out and pay attention to their players. Be it communicating or updating. There’s nothing on what’s going on nor have they posted on Twitter since the 22nd. 

I was just reading the patch note for 11/20 ally crew patch,  Im wondering if that means your allies can sink your ships now?  If NPC and tames count towards your crew and they bring there crew onboard which exceeds your crew limit then logically it would sink your ship?  Im about to kick my allies!!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, LegionOfMisfits said:

I hope not. I’m in the middle of building a gal. Lol

I’m in Gorgons Gaze rn, but not leaving the region. So long as you stay where you are, you’re good hopefully. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BEZ said:

I was just reading the patch note for 11/20 ally crew patch,  Im wondering if that means your allies can sink your ships now?  If NPC and tames count towards your crew and they bring there crew onboard which exceeds your crew limit then logically it would sink your ship?  Im about to kick my allies!!

You can sink your allies. I joined an ally tribe to paint their boat. When I jumped back to my crew boat I also had a parrot they gave me. The parrot caused our boat to go over by 1 and it showed us sinking. So trust the allies you have... lol. 

This issue happening for PC and Xbox? I am Xbox, but didn't know if PC players were having the same issue not seeing the servers.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, KirbyWare said:

I’m in Gorgons Gaze rn, but not leaving the region. So long as you stay where you are, you’re good hopefully. 

Wonder if your progress will save?

46 minutes ago, LegionOfMisfits said:

This game is sadly circling the drain but I still love playing it. I just hope they can figure everything out and pay attention to their players. Be it communicating or updating. There’s nothing on what’s going on nor have they posted on Twitter since the 22nd. 

I know this is off topic but can you get band for building scaffolding to mountain peaks to harvest gems?

26 minutes ago, John Carter said:

I know this is off topic but can you get band for building scaffolding to mountain peaks to harvest gems?

i certainly hope not i did it on one island close to ours and then come to find out a week later we had a metal spawn of our own and i built a blacksmith building up there

Dev team.....long story short, you suck at your job.....wtf is going on right now??? do you even know??? care to enlighten us??? Oh you dont??? and your probably wondering why you are losing more and more of your playerbase.....tighten up...get your shit together this is pathetic...

43 minutes ago, AceNinja420 said:

Dev team.....long story short, you suck at your job.....wtf is going on right now??? do you even know??? care to enlighten us??? Oh you dont??? and your probably wondering why you are losing more and more of your playerbase.....tighten up...get your shit together this is pathetic...

They have been doing this for literal years. As in closer to half a decade. Anyone who would leave just cuz they don't know how to do their jobs would have left by now. 

Im sorry im not buying that crock of shit, I know countless xbox players that I have personally witnessed purchase the game...play it for 2 days if that.....and then drop this crap like the sack of shit it is, if devs actually knew what was going on with it thier own game and wasnt "fixing xbox crashing" (even though xbox still crashes)....this shit might be enjoyable for more people, but with the lack of knowledge for issues concerning thier "own title" and absolutely no communication as to wtf is currently taking place in this game it makes it very hard to not be pissed off, and I dont blame the players who have already moved on to playing other games, like i said before.....pathetic...