Sign in to follow this  
BrokenFang_77

More Ship modules

Hello, I have about 200hr into the game now and there are some things I would like to see added to the game.. 

More Ship modules 

Ship Mounded Grappling Harpoon Gun to Pull in Flotsams, Downed Crewmembers and move small Ships in your Company that are stuck

Cargo hoist

Add more functionality to the Cargo hoist.  I would like to be able to drop it off at an island  load it up and come back and pick it up at a later time ..   

Large Raft something I can build a Base on 

Map table

The ability to unlock a High end Navigation Skill to craft a Map table for my Ship and the ability to set waypoint that my Ship will Auto Navigate if I have a crewed ship

More adamantine

More adamantine for Crew and Pets, Crew members should be able to chop wood if you give them an Axe.  And Mine if you give them a Pic

A ship deck module that is low to the water.  Getting up ladders in the water is a pain and I have died lots of times trying to get up my rope ladder

Recovery Ship

A recovery Ship something that can raise sunken ships are some type of system that can recover your Ship

I also think that you should be able to place crafting stations as integral structures on planks. basically add a snap point that makes the crafting station built into the interior of the hull, with a different graphic representation depending on which part of the hull is being snapped to.