Fractured Vessel

NPC Crew Repair Questions.

So, I haven't seen this information around, and I thought I'd ask here to see if the community knew at all.

1) Does a single crew member repair a structure every X amount of seconds? If so, do we know what the tick interval is?

2) Does the number of NPC crew members available for repairs effect how fast repairs are done? For example, 1 crew member repairs a structure every 10 sec, so 2 crew members mean 2 structures are repaired every 10 sec etc.

I ask because I have a gally, and am wondering wether if it's worth dropping more points into crew cap to have multiple repair monkeys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fractured Vessel said:

So, I haven't seen this information around, and I thought I'd ask here to see if the community knew at all.

1) Does a single crew member repair a structure every X amount of seconds? If so, do we know what the tick interval is?

2) Does the number of NPC crew members available for repairs effect how fast repairs are done? For example, 1 crew member repairs a structure every 10 sec, so 2 crew members mean 2 structures are repaired every 10 sec etc.

I ask because I have a gally, and am wondering wether if it's worth dropping more points into crew cap to have multiple repair monkeys.

More crew available for repaired the faster youre done. Still Not worth leveling Into Crew for that reason as you just can unseat a bunch And Seat them again when you continue sailing.

It should also be pointed out that the crew ONLY repairs the planks on the ship.  It will not repair your decks, ceiling tiles, sails, and other structures on the ship.

The best way though to increase the speed at what a ship is repaired is to put a few points into "Accomadations" (bed icon) I believe it was.  Every point spent into that will reduce the amount that you have to pay the crew and speed up the repairs when anchored.  Generally with something like a Galleon 5-8 points into it makes a significant impact.