Sign in to follow this  
TrashGame9000

Main Menu

Just now, Vainesy said:

just keep trying!

Doesn't matter how long people try when the servers don't work. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

Doesn't matter how long people try when the servers don't work. 

So ive only been kicked once. i was on for long enough to craft all my tools and get to level 5?

I feel sorry for nayone having more issues than that though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vainesy said:

So ive only been kicked once. i was on for long enough to craft all my tools and get to level 5?

I feel sorry for nayone having more issues than that though

I mean, there's about 140 of us in Discord all trying to get in and not a single one of us has even manged to connect once, despite a couple of us using a joinsim macro that attempts to join every 45 seconds. Oh and the streamers who are in are on private servers or getting kicked constantly.

You're either one of maybe 5 people able to connect, or lying. 

Edited by Ellentro
  • Like 1

Just now, TrashGame9000 said:

I havent been able to even make it in game. Getting the throttling error and says try again later.

I am having the same issue. Just saw on twitter they are working to resolve the issue.

1 minute ago, TrashGame9000 said:

I havent been able to even make it in game. Getting the throttling error and says try again later.

Same...

Just now, Ellentro said:

I mean, there's about 140 of us in Discord all trying to get in and not a single one of us has even manged to connect once, despite a couple of us using a joinsim macro that attempts to join every 45 seconds. Oh and the streamers who are in are on private servers or getting kicked constantly.

NA or EU.

i was connected to NA Kraken's Maw this whole time.
(i am having issues getting in now though)

but i did not face everything anyone else was.

Which was surprising given my connection/ping

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vainesy said:

NA or EU.

i was connected to NA Kraken's Maw this whole time.
(i am having issues getting in now though)

but i did not face everything anyone else was.

Which was surprising given my connection/ping

NA of course. Like I said, you're either one of the five people in the world connected to Atlas, or lying. The vast overwhelming majority of anyone cannot connect. 

Edited by Ellentro

1 minute ago, Ellentro said:

NA of course. Like I said, you're either one of the five people in the world connected to Atlas, or lying. The vast overwhelming majority of anyone cannot connect. 

Luck of the draw i guess.

I will admit it was hard to play at 300 ping.. was the same for the ARK launch tho

• Like 1

if they would just give us the damn dedicated server files we could run servers that work. and yes, was in once, got to level 3 then the server scattered me and my friends all over the map due to oversubscribed server, now cant get back in.

1 minute ago, Vainesy said:

Luck of the draw i guess.

I will admit it was hard to play at 300 ping.. was the same for the ARK launch tho

See, here's the funny part. I could play at launch with Ark, but I can't even join a server or spawn. So I guess in reality, they've gotten worse in the 3-4 years Ark has been out, in addition to not addressing any of the chronic problems (IE Joinsimming) that has plagued the game since launch. 

12 minutes ago, TrashGame9000 said:

Make sure not to spend too long on the main menu or else you wont be able to refund.

Real pirates don't refund.

This Vainesy person is lying through their teeth. They are a fanboy/fangirl just defending this game. Maybe an employee trying to do damage control? I've seen them make multiple claims on different threads. On one i seen them  claim they were playing on EU PVE, the next that they have only got dc once and got right back on. Or that they have got dc lots but get back on easily. keeping in mind the timestamp for one dc came about 15 mins after the timestamp for multiple dc. on another I see they are on NA PVP. 

Vainesy, I get it, you either love this game or an employee doing damage control. Either way, this game isn't in the wonderful state your suggesting, they have even acknowledged this issue on twitter. STOP LYING.... full stop. 

P.s yeah yeah I get it you'll refute it all... don't bother... just stop.