Enki Anunnaki

The last real announcement was July 12. What is even going on?

I know the first step of the "roadmap" is optimising but come on... talk about it. where is the game's development currently standing at? when can we expect you to be working on real content? its been been a very long time and many months since any "real content" was added to the game... if you even count a single boss and a couple tames "real content".. and no i'm not talking about  the currently useless garbage like the player shop, plague, torpedo, crossbow and hydra pistol. what happened to tarot cards? what happened to bounty hunting? what happened to making an actual economy and piracy?

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

stage one collect underpants, stage two ???, stage three profit. no but in all seriousness the optimization was to begin after oct 11 when xbox release so it has been a little over a month. its a process

Edited by lordkhan4444

Probably working on another game. Almost a year and there are still so many huge issues which were there at day one. This game is unfixable. Sad, I was so hyped about Atlas.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ave26 said:

Probably working on another game. Almost a year and there are still so many huge issues which were there at day one. This game is unfixable. Sad, I was so hyped about Atlas.

Feels like it. Now that they collected the Money from the xbox Players they couldn´t care less it seems……. Classic Wildcard move now just sailing under a different flag

My guess is their busy helping with ark genesis or the xbox sales weren't that great and their scaling back or they are busy adding directx 12/vulkan support.
Take your pick 🙂

37 minutes ago, Myrmidon said:

Sheesh. People these days think everything happens instantly.

except 50k pc players have been waiting a year on plenty of false promises as these devs focused on xbox without notifying the community and now theres only a couple thousand left (if that) that even check up on this game anymore because of the bullshit.. I hoped that with the new lead designer that there would be a new direction but maybe there should be a new lead community manager as well to really make things clear.

im sorry but that "roadmap" isnt enough.

main things that should be answered:::
where is this game heading? what exactly is being worked on now? what exactly will be worked on next? what will the finished product look like at the true official release? What features will eventually be added to the game? will microtransactions ever come to atlas? how will a real economy get started in this game? will trade winds (automated shipping) ever come to atlas? There plenty of things that can be at least talked about... Shit, you can atleast bounce around some ideas and see our responses... maybe even a vote on what to work on next...

PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR COMMUNITY. 

earn our loyalty and respect and you will earn more of our money!

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 3

didnt you see the new game by wildgrapes studio?

you can build your own spaceship and tame space sheep. watch out for the end boss spacedragonsquid!

out now on pc. will release for xbox after they return from spending all the pc money on vacation.

• Like 1