Nutty Grandad

Why are we being ignored?

EU PVE - Grid M11 - Oxville Haven Island

For a week now no one on XBox nor PC can harvest anything on our island, yet the gold upkeep costs gets taken.
Our settlers have all left.
We have submitted tickets, lodged bug reports in discord - all to no avail 😞
This is simply unfair and certainly not deserving.  Having spent approx 4000 hours in this game makes me so sad to see how people are simply ignored 😞
If someone has access to speak to the Admins, please ask them to Please get this fixed

Seems we all are getting ignored. Look in the xbox section and see how many post have zero replies and the ones that do get replied to are form other players. I even have a post regarding this issue and guess what? No reply from dev's. They just dont care about any of us. But they do care about our money though. They get your money then throw you out with the trash.

• Like 1

Once i parked to get repair resources while i had a leak, could not harvest anything at that island, need to move one further. This is triggering.

Edited by Kummba

With less that a dozen dev replies to posts in the last month and just one in the past 2 weeks it's no wonder anyone that comes to these forums feels the way you do.

Personaly, while I like and still play the game, I've given up all hope on these developers and they have lost any respect I would normaly afford people I don't know. I don't think I could even communicate politely with them anymore.

But all is not lost, if you happen to be  on discord, in the right channel and on at precisely the right 15 minutes you too can converse with a dev.

• Like 2

they do read these forums, just don't reply, if there is a major issue they will reply but if its mostly minor things they wont, I submitted a ticket cause I felt it was a major issue, they said they seen my forum topic, and are working on it

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Coldpaws said:

they do read these forums, just don't reply, if there is a major issue they will reply but if its mostly minor things they wont, I submitted a ticket cause I felt it was a major issue, they said they seen my forum topic, and are working on it

They "just don't reply"! , that there is the problem, no-one has any idea if thier bug reports, sugestions or even general chat has been seen?

How many times are you willing to post suggestions or bug reports without even the barest acknowledgement that there is someone on the other end seeing it. And by no means do i mean every report, if just one in twenty had something like "nice idea" or "on our list, but not urgent" the impression that we are just pissing into the wind would go away.

I could have posted multiple small bug reports and dozens of suggestions but if they can't be bothered, neither will I.

• Like 1

They got our money already...…..that´s why they ignore us 😉

• Like 1

This is supporting my theory the the Xbox release was just a last ditch money grab to recoup some costs and now the game is being abandoned. 

• Like 1

Same thing happened on 'Dayz' for Xbox. Devs needed money to continue working on pc version so they ported the game to console and made millions. The game's in worse condition now than when it was first released over a year ago. None of the main problems have been fixed that were present when the game was released. They update once every 2/3 months and don't check to see if the update works. Then the players have to wait months before the devs fix the updates. They're even releasing a new map that costs €15 BEFORE they've even fixed the main game! And they know that most players are going to buy it...

Devs have learnt they can sell game previews to console players that don't work and there'll be no consequences. Mark my words, there'll be more game previews to come that don't work. People buy previews knowing the game, probably, won't work properly BUT they DO expect for the games to improve. And after 2 weeks of purchase you can't even get a refund...

• Thanks 1