Sign in to follow this  
LorD

Why is there this button here

This is the second time this happens to me, the first time I was level 78 I was with my company looking for hydra, dying fast and returning, for my distraction I pressed the "create new pathfinder" button.
Ok, I was very nervous but my friends helped me to do it all again, now I level 73 plus a friend looking for hydra, dying and returning fast on the island and I didn't even hit that damn button again.

This time I was not nervous just frustrated with myself and asking myself, [WHY THERE IS THIS STUPID BUTTON HERE] How can there be a button to create new character, erase your old one, I heard there were countless of these accidents, I missed but it's a stupid thing and for no reason to exist it, I believe it can not be denied, who will want to reset a high character.

Well I'm leaving the game, I had a lot of fun, I made a lot of friends, maybe one day if I get this BAD BUTTON out of this place I'll play again.

But seriously, what an idiotic idea to put this button in this place!

20191027093944-1.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LorD said:

This is the second time this happens to me, the first time I was level 78 I was with my company looking for hydra, dying fast and returning, for my distraction I pressed the "create new pathfinder" button.
Ok, I was very nervous but my friends helped me to do it all again, now I level 73 plus a friend looking for hydra, dying and returning fast on the island and I didn't even hit that damn button again.

This time I was not nervous just frustrated with myself and asking myself, [WHY THERE IS THIS STUPID BUTTON HERE] How can there be a button to create new character, erase your old one, I heard there were countless of these accidents, I missed but it's a stupid thing and for no reason to exist it, I believe it can not be denied, who will want to reset a high character.

Well I'm leaving the game, I had a lot of fun, I made a lot of friends, maybe one day if I get this BAD BUTTON out of this place I'll play again.

But seriously, what an idiotic idea to put this button in this place!

20191027093944-1.jpg

did it delete your character? wow, lucky me i was very aware that thing was dangerous and every time that window popped up i made sure to not click it, i am sorry for your loss.

Ark and Atlas are very... particular in their commands. The interface is very cluttered and most commands have a degree of finality to them. Examples: Destroying the wrong wall segment bringing the tower you spent hours building down, over-encumbering your character and rooting it in place in the process. Demolishing your entire ship 1000 miles from home. Unclaiming a max level tame instead of setting it to neutral so it can defend itself against the alpha that just attacked you both. You just kinda get used to double checking things before you execute them...

Gotta pay attention broski.