Sign in to follow this  
Cap'n Scootch McGootch

Unstuck Button?

Devs...

Are there any plans on putting a "get me unstuck" button in the game??

Every time I get "stuck" in the wood dock stairs, deck of my ship or any number of other places, I have to just wait there stuck unmoving (or sometimes I can spin in place.. yay), until I starve to death. Which unfortunately seems to take forever (unlike when I'm not stuck to crap where I seem to lose health much faster).

I've been lucky and the last two times its happened, there has been a crewmate somewhere close to come by and end my misery with a sword or whatnot, but there have also been times where I was playing solo, and nothing I could do would get me playing again other then just waiting there for 20-30 mins until I starved to death!

PLEASE.... Add a "get me unstuck" button that ports me to the closest bed! Just let it kill me and port me, so I can return to the body, recover my things and continue "playing" your game!!!!

Many Thanks!

Cap. McGootch

I've asked for this before. But anyway on the xbox if you press pause then hold down X Y, LB, RB. then type ghost, and click admin command. it should get you out of most things, to get back to normal type walk.

>.> Any way to do that on PC? My bear is stuck in a mountain and it's a rutting PAIN trying to get him out.! >.<