Sign in to follow this  
LunarDracos

trapped at sea

Ok i just sank my first undead ship.. (lucky me) i didnt want to because this is my first schooner .. i barely survived and but i lost the ship's cat someplace and now i am stuck after fixing everything where i killed that undead ship.. i can spin around and raise and lower the sails but i can't move forward or backward.. is this a bug? i even tried to dive under the ship to see if i missed fixing a few planks only to glitch into the builge. my ships weight is only 1649.4 out of a possible 11800.0 and the only crew member out of that i lost was the ship's cat. the cow and the sheep and three chickens survived with no problem.. lol 

Edited by LunarDracos

Geez .. that is what i get for losing the Ship's cat.... can i just leave it there until i build another and transfer all cargo to the new shiP and scuttle the bugged one?

30 minutes ago, LunarDracos said:

Geez .. that is what i get for losing the Ship's cat.... can i just leave it there until i build another and transfer all cargo to the new shiP and scuttle the bugged one?

The only way to unstick it is to ram it or somehow move it a tiny bit happened to me with my first schooner had to make a ramshackle sloop to ram it then it worked again

On 11/18/2019 at 6:54 PM, LunarDracos said:

by the time you come back it will be already sunk