Sign in to follow this  
Atlaneer

Game getting unplayable on Xbox

This game is getting more and more unplayable it's getting laggier and laggier day by day in and around our base.

its also the same at most PC players bases a lot of them you just simply crash and you have to die so you can log back in.

we can't even get involved in large ship battles because you guessed it we lag out.

Will the Devs of this game please fix it instead of just looking at only crash spots of PC players when this is a way bigger problem

• Like 3

It's impossible for a medium sized company with mostly Xbox players to play a smooth game, or defend against a company of the same size or larger who plays on PC. They need to add the ability to "potato" the graphics on Xbox so we can keep up with these PC players in combat. Or... just so we can run around our own islands without giant lag spikes when we get close to base.

They reduced everything, renderrange, tamelimits, structure limits. But the game lags like (more then) before. So it became even worse for PC player also.

I need avoid any land when passing by with my transport galleon. A shipyard renders in when i hit it (it feels like). At least there is no chance to avoid a collusion. I just can not see it from far away enough.

Finding the home port, and an empty slot there, takes 2-5 more minutes. Ships renders in 100 meter infront now. It was like 500 at some point.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:38 AM, Atlaneer said:

This game is getting more and more unplayable it's getting laggier and laggier day by day in and around our base.

its also the same at most PC players bases a lot of them you just simply crash and you have to die so you can log back in.

we can't even get involved in large ship battles because you guessed it we lag out.

Will the Devs of this game please fix it instead of just looking at only crash spots of PC players when this is a way bigger problem

Same problem here  Xbox and PC, many crash .

the game before wipe wasn't doing this problem. Developers need fix this problem, very bad!

I'm hardly even playing until they solve this problem.

Looking forward to PHASE 1,   until developers get game optimization,  let's have these problems!

Edited by FatalCrazy

Our tribe has now got to a point where we dare not build anything else because our frame rate is like watching a comic strip God help you try and manoeuvre at any kind of speed in our harbour luckily at peace time nothing takes damage!

2 hours ago, FatalCrazy said:

Same problem here  Xbox and PC, many crash .

the game before wipe wasn't doing this problem. Developers need fix this problem, very bad!

I'm hardly even playing until they solve this problem.

Looking forward to PHASE 1,   until developers get game optimization,  let's have these problems!

May be because before the wipe there were only 200 people playing 🙂