XxBlueCometxX

Game Crashes Constantly!!!

i have tried deleting lastgridcoord and all it did was kick me out of my company the game still crashes as soon as i load in usually with no notification. will this be fixed ever?

My game used to lag badly and crash when I approached an island. The only fix I found was to turn the Animal Count way down. Downside is that Hydra and Drake don't spawn with a setting of less than 0.8 so I have to cheat and spawn a Hydra if I want an Artifact Key.

I've had it crash without lagging too...I fixed by lowering Animal Count.

If you are playing in single player, it’s the last slider under general atlas rules, called “creature count”. I keep mine around .5. There are still plenty of animals. 

Yeah, I've got mine at .05 too. Bare in mind, though, a 'creature count' of .08 is needed for the Hydra and Drake to spawn. You could use an admin command to spawn in a low level Hydra though just to get the Artifact Keys.

Edited by CRAIG

On 11/18/2019 at 6:14 AM, XxBlueCometxX said:

i have tried deleting lastgridcoord and all it did was kick me out of my company the game still crashes as soon as i load in usually with no notification. will this be fixed ever?

If you are in a big bass mate you will need some to kill you and reload at diff bed, our base on NA Pvp makes xboxs go in to a dc loop and they just can't log in at all there. hope this helps