DangerRocket

Abandoned ship in our base

Hello everybody

I hope someone can help me here.
For weeks we have an abandoned Ramshackle Sloop in our base / port.

It is also no owner to see far and wide.

The Ramshackle Sloop is unchanged since the second weeks after the reboot of the server and blocks us in our future construction projects.

Does anyone know how to remove the ship or move it to another location? Server is PVE EU, so it is not possible to sink or take over.
Thanks in advance for your help
Danger Rocket

6 hours ago, DangerRocket said:

No, the ship does not have an auto decay timer.
If it were there, I would be patient

al ship shave decay timers , if they are still there after a couple of weeks then the owner may be using it to fast travel , so may not technically be abandoned 

What hasn't been mentioned is that players can not see the auto-decay timer.  It's all internal to the servers.  Basically it's that if the ship has not been boarded or un-anchored by it's owners in I believe it's 2 or 3 weeks then it will auto-decay and disappear.

It's anchored to Green Anchor as a symbol, but it has not moved for over 2 weeks.
Either the owner is no longer online or the ship has been
parked there from chicane.

Unfortunately, it is very unfavorable and blocks us.
Otherwise I would not care.

We finally had a ship auto decay in the middle of our harbor. It took every bit of 40 days. I have a theory that boat decay is the same as the chests set on the ground. I thought the SS Slapnuts would never go away lol.

• Like 1

We have a company surround our whole area with sloops and we can't get our ships out and they circled our whole base with gates we are prisoners in our own base basically we cannot play the game as animals are trapped gm's are doing nothing 

49 minutes ago, Furian said:

We have a company surround our whole area with sloops and we can't get our ships out and they circled our whole base with gates we are prisoners in our own base basically we cannot play the game as animals are trapped gm's are doing nothing 

msg them again not just here but twitter as well 

• Like 1

Hi. I think the timer resets if any one jumps on the boat. If you can build around, over  and under it to stop people climbing onto it. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 8:48 PM, Coldpaws said:

12 hours ago, Furian said:

Was the guys name Jay E Are Kay OFF from Kyle Kyle Company? These schmucks came to our area and were blocking our dock and when we asked them politely to move so we could use our dock, they said no and were complete a holes and threatened to do this exact thing. They even put a bed by us so they could return to do this.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, UDO said:

al ship shave decay timers , if they are still there after a couple of weeks then the owner may be using it to fast travel , so may not technically be abandoned 

There is a raft that someone docked on our dock and left it here weeks ago. Cant get rid of it and no decay timer. Any suggestions?