Sign in to follow this  
moozoo

BlackWood Under Water Powerstones

I'm down to the two last Powerstones on Blackwood. The two underwater ones.
Any suggestions on how to do these solo?
I've made a custom Schooner with wooden rails and lots of Swivel Guns and I'm thinking sailing this to the spot and drawing the sharks and mermaids to it until they are all dead.
The other underwater spot, the one not open to the ocean.., I don't have a clue. Glider naked to the bank nearby and drop stone foundations until I can hold the spot?
Both spots I guess you could glide and drive to the powerstone and quickly hit E but that seems way to hit and miss and I don't want to waste artifact keys over and over trying.
I can throw 10+ , 50+ level bears (1500 hp+) in the water and let them distract the sharks, mermaids etc while I'll go for the powerstone. But that's likely to just end with failure and a bunch of dead bears. And I still have to get the bears to the spot without wiping to a fire elemental or Cyclops.
Maybe tame a Cyclops?

I don't even know why I'm doing the powerstone quest. After all this I get to fight a super hard snake and then I get to make submarines. Why do I need a submarine exactly?
The only real reason is to say I've "done" blackwood and can start on ocean (single/non-dedicated I guess).

Edited by moozoo