Sign in to follow this  
iWv

Where to put player stat changes

I've scoured the web of google and this site trying to find a post that makes sense on how to properly import player stat changes into the server and have them work. 

I have a nitrado server. 

I have the maps configured and set how we want them, images and cell images all uploaded and working properly. 

We are getting extremely confused about where and how exactly we edit and change player stats. As in, weight, health, intelligence, etc.

We've exported the main server config file and put in the code for player stat changes in it, uploaded it and it will not work. 

We've made a separate JSON and tried to upload it in the server configuration menu and that is not working.

We've tried using the grid editor JSON file and putting the stat changes we want in that and it is also not working. 

We're at a loss here and have no idea how to proceed. If anyone can shed some light on this for us that would be absolutely great. Half of the posts we've found online contain information that you can't even find or see on your server web interface anymore and are outdated as all hell. 

Currently online right now and can invite you to an Xbox party or even chat in discord if anyone would like to walk us through real quick. Discord.gg/invite/USb5WBj

Or simply reply to this post or message me on XBL: T6ix iWv

Appreciate any help!