Sign in to follow this  
DC_Shank

How do I remove an unwanted structure/player from my island?

Heya everyone. Just making sure I'm not missing something here with the island ownership on Official PvE. I own an island and have started a rather large project on it and logged in today to find someone has put down a structure right in the way of the construction. How do I remove this structure and or player (only if necessary) from the island? Thank you.   

If you are the island owner on PVE you have a 24 hour window to remove any newly placed structure. Miss that window and you are stuck with it. You have to go to the structure and there should be a radial option to demolish. You can't remove players or boats from your island, but if someone is obviously griefing by putting boats and structures up repeatedly to block or harass, screenshot it with the other company information visible, note the coordinates, and file a support ticket. It takes them a few days depending on the volume of tickets, but they do react eventually. The more documentation/evidence you provide the better your outcome. Do not name and shame by posting stuff about your situation on the forums, the mods don't like that much.