Sign in to follow this  
Sydhart

Petition - FIX THE SNAKES HIT BOX OR GET RID OF THEM

Not only did the damned Cobra glitch onto my platform but then I couldn't hit it inside my base because it was slithering over hills and attacking my cows and sheep. Just stupid that this is still an issue after so long. I had to shoot it with 30 arrows and 28 were sticking out of it's head and body but didn't do any damage. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EITHER GET RID OF THE BROKEN ASS SNAKES OR FIX THE HIT BOX.

/sign the petition now.

Just now, Sydhart said:

Not only did the damned Cobra glitch onto my platform but then I couldn't hit it inside my base because it was slithering over hills and attacking my cows and sheep. Just stupid that this is still an issue after so long. I had to shoot it with 30 arrows and 28 were sticking out of it's head and body but didn't do any damage. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EITHER GET RID OF THE BROKEN ASS SNAKES OR FIX THE HIT BOX.

/sign the petition now.

i wouldnt bet on that if i was you mate, right now they are busy trying to refloat this sunk boat, it they didnt do it while they had time to introduce 25+ pets i doubt they will have time now, just do as i did, find another game/s have fun with them, learn the lesson and move on, since i quit i have had so much fun in other games that i am almost thankfull atlas turned out the way it did.

14 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

i wouldnt bet on that if i was you mate, right now they are busy trying to refloat this sunk boat, it they didnt do it while they had time to introduce 25+ pets i doubt they will have time now, just do as i did, find another game/s have fun with them, learn the lesson and move on, since i quit i have had so much fun in other games that i am almost thankfull atlas turned out the way it did.

I wish you would move on, you're getting tiesome.

24 minutes ago, Jack Shandy said:

I wish you would move on, you're getting tiesome.

i wish i could but people keep quoting me only to run out of arguments afterwards 😂

also i am not holding a gun in your head forcing you to read me (specially considering i wasnt even talking to you), but you guys like it and you know it 😂

Edited by The D Legacy