Sign in to follow this  
Cap'n Scootch McGootch

Greetings...

Welcome to the Company ZAEN!

We're in the process of setting up shop in grid M8. ("Gorgon's Gaze" server, Lourlita Peninsula.)

We've got all the equipment and a pretty decent little post going. Feel free to stop by and check it out.

If we can find a time when we;re all out there together, I can invite you to the company proper, so you can use the facility.

Cheers! 

Ahoy! I haven't forgot about this group and I promise I am trying to get to you. Had to create a new character bc I was in a company and when I got ready to sail to you, I left that company and lost everything. I'm in M8 now and only two islands away so as soon as I can get a boat, I'll head over! My gamertag is mythicmortician if you want to add me on xbox. 

Edited by Boo Lickity

Sounds good!

Wish I would have seen this msg earlier... I went two Islands over last night to grab another buddy who zoned in there, if it was the same place I could have brought you over with him (or went by wherever you are and picked you up on the way back).

Well, no worries, take your time, we'll be there when you get there. 🙂 

I've added you on XB for easier meetup.

Our post is on the NW'ish corner of the NW-most Island of M8. (Lourita Pennisula)

We've got signs and buoys with company name on them, so it's pretty easy to spot the place.

Either myself or CD (CitoDaddy) are usually on at various points during the day. If no one is home when you get there, some one should be along shortly.

Hope to meet up soon.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this