Berzerkgamer93

Xbox one offline without internet.

I've recently bought atlas on my Xbox and moved so I've been playing offline but it crashes every 10 min I don't know if y'all knew about this issue and I'm new to the reporting bugs and all idk if it's been reported but I'd figure I'd give y'all a heads up everytime it crashes it says need internet and all that but still love the game lol I just reboot it and go back at it.

I think it saves online, literally every ten minutes, cos i cant find any form of save folder even for company flag designs or ship sails.

6 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

I think it saves online, literally every ten minutes, cos i cant find any form of save folder even for company flag designs or ship sails.

Ah gotcha its just annoying like after the 2nd crash im just done with it like I enjoy the hell out of the game but loading it up ever 10 min for a good 3 min just to play for 10 n crash just annoying 

Yeah, as Berzerkgamer 93 said, it saves, roughly, every 10 minutes but you must be connected to the internet.

Just wanted to comment on a YouTube vid I just watched. A guy claims he's played offline for over an hour without his game crashing so now I'm doubting that it does save online every 10 minutes...