Sign in to follow this  
djinni1

Kraken Spawning

I have a suggestion for the kraken fight.  Over the weekend NA PVE had a couple of different groups trying to finish kraken v1 and other players were spawning v2 repeatedly.   Could a 30 minute respawn timer be added to the v2 kraken?  Then when the 15 minute cool down hits it would spawn a v1.  Then at least every other kraken would be v1.

How about simply upping the difficulty of spawning the V2. Make it a requirement for 50%+ of the players in the circle be V2 flagged in order to trigger the V2 Kraken, otherwise it triggers V1.

It is silly that one, lone sociopath can screw it up for 145 people trying to unlock their sub (like last Saturday on PVE), it is also a little silly that so many people can be riders on one guy. V2 should be something hard to trigger, and earned.

• Like 1

Take World of Warcraft for example. If there is people goimg for a raid its that group only getting teleported i to that raid. No random people outside the group spawning in stuff. 

I guess it might be a hassle to get agroup going but im for sure it beats having to deal with all the random people spawning v2 just to troll and hope other people's hard worked for ships sink.. 

I'm trying to help 5 of my friends to get the sub and the v2 keeps spawning. What kind of drugs are the devs on?? I want some of that as well.

I'm all the way back by the borde, I send them in and it still spawns v2. It never was like that before and why is it like that now? Like I said. I want some of those drugs!! So I can be totally oblivious to my shit life!!

Edited by Rhythmiztic