Ahoy!

We've now reinstated the Resource / Creature Navigator with enhancements for ExploreAtlas V2.0 -ย 

Resource / Creature Navigator

Choose your current Grid / Resource or Creature. Then we'll show you the closest option and the alternative grids.ย 

We hope you enjoy this feature! You can find this here -ย https://exploreatlas.co.uk/explore/

Explore Atlas Dev Team

Edited by ExploreAtlas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ExploreAtlas said:

Ahoy!

We've now reinstated the Resource / Creature Navigator with enhancements for ExploreAtlas V2.0 -ย 

Resource / Creature Navigator

Choose your current Grid / Resource or Creature. Then we'll show you the closest option and the alternative grids.ย 

We hope you enjoy this feature! You can find this here -ย https://exploreatlas.co.uk/explore/

Explore Atlas Dev Team

Where the hell is the discovery point navigation?

even the new people know where the tames and resources are by now.

you really should have done discovery points first. Smh

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Realist said:

You go build it then ๐Ÿ˜†

It's not actually been requested through us yet. But to be honest, i'm not sure what the purpose would be since people won't know specific discovery names. We already display all the locations for discoveries though ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is a great Tool. I use it all the time when planing routes. Thank you for your hard work!

Are there plans for dividing metals into Pure and just stone metal?

And maby some indicators for recource hotspots? (Spots with dense recource patches / easy to farm)

Maby a Map where you can log in your tresure maps and save it for later?

So much ideas and so little time, i know ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, keep up the good work! o7

On 11/11/2019 at 3:03 PM, Realist said:

Here you are my friend @Realist

https://antihax.github.io/

Top right can choose to display the discovery point locations island tames and rescources and a couple of other things. This is not 100% correct and many zones are missing some discoveries but all rescources seem to be correct. Some islands are rotated on this map to as to what they are in game (correct island and placement just rotated) for these islands the discovery points can be found at the coords provided and the location of the black circle on map is not correct. Best to still take a spyglass for discoveries as this map does not display altitude.

17 hours ago, MasterFiren said:

It is a great Tool. I use it all the time when planing routes. Thank you for your hard work!

Are there plans for dividing metals into Pure and just stone metal?

And maby some indicators for recource hotspots? (Spots with dense recource patches / easy to farm)

Maby a Map where you can log in your tresure maps and save it for later?

So much ideas and so little time, i know ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, keep up the good work! o7

We're making some huge changes to the overall map to make some of this possible ๐Ÿ™‚ However, the game files do not directly dictate whether the resource is pure or just a byproduct. So at the moment; we're trying to construct an accurate and simple way to ensure this data comes through. The treasure map idea is great and is something we're already building ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

@ExploreAtlasย  site down right now? Was gonna go for disc. points,ย  oh well, I guess I'll check it later again...ย  ย  it is so helpful for the discoveries. ..ย  ย thanksย  ย ๐Ÿ™‚