RazorBlad36

pve NA PVE Ship purchase

Is there anyone that’s selling prebuilt ships? If so what are the costs and selling location?

I just spend 4-5 hrs building a Schooner and as soon as I released it all of its bottom blanks got destroyed because apparently the water wasn’t deep enough…they need to fix this as it’s not the first time this has happened to me in different locations.

That’s a pretty fair price for both. So I’m interested. Follow up question, would it be possible to pay it with a loan? Would only need a couple of hours to make the 2-4K needed. If not I’ll grind and get back to you when I’m ready.

Ok that’s fine too. I’ll get in contact when I’m ready to purchase. Probably a day or two. Will build a sloop with diving attachment and try and get it done tomorrow though. What’s company name so I know who to ask for. If it’s relevant I’m an XBox player.

25 minutes ago, RazorBlad36 said:

Is there anyone that’s selling prebuilt ships? If so what are the costs and selling location?

I just spend 4-5 hrs building a Schooner and as soon as I released it all of its bottom blanks got destroyed because apparently the water wasn’t deep enough…they need to fix this as it’s not the first time this has happened to me in different locations.

Tell me something more about ship what you need. Only schooner or something else, for what you want use this ship, what design intrested you, armed or maybe only haulage. We build ship's on order. We are on K12 Brotherhood of Steel 

Solo joe trading co. We are on the north east island in f2. My gamertag on xbox is IX HOUSER XI. It's the same on steam. I think I'm the only pc player in my company the rest are on console so it doesn't matter either way. Lol